Many of us are questioning basic assumptions of how we relate to one another and the natural world.
As we strive to address complex problems in our communities, nations and globally, how can we show up as more open and self-aware leaders that better recognise the lived experiences of others and builds bridges for a more peaceful and regenerative future?
Join us online for Reconsidering Leadership: Unlearning and yielding for a more equitable emerging future at the Humanity Rising Global Solutions Summit, Tuesday, July 7, at 4.00-6.00pm UK time.
- Susan Davis, author, adjunct professor, and civil society thought leader on social entrepreneurship and sustainable development
- Dr. Scilla Elworthy, three times nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, leader, Business Plan for Peace
- Mark Gerzon, President, Mediators Foundation
- Professor ‘Funmi Olonisakin, Vice-President and Vice-Principal International and Professor of Security, Leadership and Development, King’s College London
- Paul Polman, Chair and Co-founder, Imagine
- Henri van Eeghen, President & CEO, Synergos
Scilla will be speaking about why inclusive leadership is no longer desirable, it’s essential.
To find out more information please go to the Humanity Rising website.